Original Favorites Organic Cotton Sweatpants
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment. Additionally, no toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product.
- 11.8 oz
- 100% Organic Cotton facing
- Double-folded, flat-knit cotton ribbing
- No toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers/pesticides, or formaldehyde used
- 3-end fleece with a brushed organic cotton & recycled polyester interior which accounts for 20% of recycled polyester in the total garment
- Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
- Adjustable drawstring waist to adjust fit
- Bartacked corners of front pockets
- Single welt rear pocket for additional utility
- Tear away labels for customization
- Standard Fit
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
Available in sizes: XS - 3XL
1. Click the Get A Quote button at the top of the page.
2. Enter the product name into the Quote Calculator.
3. Proceed through the steps and submit your quote!
Once we receive your quote request, we'll confirm pricing and create mockups for you to approve before you place your order.
If you'd like a quote for multiple items, just send over multiple quotes and we will combine them.
Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com with your design files and a list of what you'd like to order.
Need more info? Check out our FAQ
Need help? Give us a call at: 267-225-1315